Wednesday, December 17, 2008

True Love

I had to go visiting teaching this morning at the early hour of 9:30, so I told Jethro on his way out the door to school to plug in the car for me, and then I looked out the window to make sure he did it, and lo and behold the car was already plugged in and all the icky cold hard ice was scraped from all the windows!!!! (Also the car doors were all opened--I had been having to shove the kids all in one door earlier because two of the doors were frozen shut.)

Brett REALLY loves me.

:)

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Loren does that too. Isn't that so so so so super nice? I LOVE it too!!

Christy said...

That is one thing I definitely don't miss about Indiana!!

PerkinsClan said...

It always gives me warm fuzzies when James does that for me. :)

Lynn said...

Awwww! Don't you just LOVE surprises like that from your man. THey are the best surprises. Better than diamonds or rings.....well, I personally think so, anyway. : D

Shelane said...

plug in the car? did i miss that accessory?

Related Posts with Thumbnails