Friday, December 5, 2008

This is my cute cute boy Talmage. Whom we sometimes call Tell. Who is the cutest boy ever. And he's starting to laugh out loud when I tickle him. Or bug him, whichever way you want to look at it.

And remember how I said that Hazel adores pink? Well, she really does. A lot.But man, she certainly pulls it off well. What a sweet face.

And another one of Talmage.And ummm...
If someone handed me a fistful of money right now and said I had to spend it all on frivolous items for myself, I think I would buy a black peacoat, a dainty silver chain necklace, leather gloves for when I drive, a jewelry box, a new couch (see above picture which shows the ghastly one we have at present), umm, Raisinets, slick leather boots in both brown and black, new jeans, and a cowboy hat for Brett. (I know I said for myself, but trust me, it would be for me if you know what I mean.)

Oh, and here's how my skirt turned out. I rather like it. In fact, when I wore it to the ward Christmas party tonight everyone who saw it said it looked sensational. Well, actually no one did, but they were all thinking it! Another shot of it. I suppose I could have showed the back view, but that's a little weird. Brett helped with this project a bit, when I was pinning it the other night. I was telling Kami that on the phone--about how Brett seized ownership in this project that was not his, and she said, "I bet he cinched the bottom a bit tighter," and I had to admit that that was the case. But umm, well, actually I have nothing to say to that.
I have a WHOLE bunch of pictures that I haven't posted, but I feel like if I posted them all on here it would be overwhelming. So I will make a new post. Of course, if you're reading from the top down, then the new post will be the old post. Baffling, isn't it.

5 comments:

Kami said...

Baffling indeed.

Rachael said...

so if you made that skirt from a tutorial, I'd love a link! or post your own tutorial. :-)

Melissa said...

Jealous. of your sewing skillz.

Steve and Katrina said...

I love every single picture you posted. So cute and fun! Talmage makes me miss Chandler being little. I wish he would be still so I could get pictures of him in his hats and outfits. He does still wear hats though!

Cute cute skirt! Way to go. I haven't sewn forever. Oh and by the way, thank-you so much for that hat pattern! I can't wait to make it. I just need to get motivated and some good fabric. Kind of hard when we don't have a Joann's though:(

Shelane said...

did you make the skirt out of an old pair of jeans? (no offense if you didn't) i saw a girl in one of my classes with a skirt like that so i had to try it. a little tricky at the top to get all the seams to lay flat and flattering. i like yours just as much as i liked mine, but maybe more because i didn't have to sew it.

good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails