Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Day


It is SUNNY today!!! Yes, in Indiana, in winter. Miracles never cease. And it makes me HAPPY!

I'm also happy that I went to Goodwill and found some jeans because my other jeans are wearing out. sniff sniff. Which reminds me of a song that I like. It is very upbeat and happy too. Here's the link: Chicken Fried. But don't watch it if you're morally opposed to country music, because you wouldn't like it. But I like the lyrics (only you have to assume that when they say beer they mean rootbeer :)).
You know I like my chicken fried
A cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up

Well I`ve seen the sunrise
See the love in my woman`s eyes
Feel the touch of a precious child
And know a mother`s love

Anyway, lyrics without the music aren't as good but that's the gist.

And I'm happy because I called Brett to try to tempt him to come home early and maybe go shoot his gun, and although he said he still had quite a bit of work to do, he'd try to come home early and at least take a walk with us or something. And I love him sooooooooo much.

And I'm excited because Isabel has been doing better and we might go to Chicago tomorrow!

I think that's it for now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails