Friday, December 12, 2008

Of particular interest to Kami

So, back in highschool Kami and I saw this ad in some magazine in one of our classes (a science magazine? I'm not just sure). Anyway, we both thought this dude was HOT HOT HOT, and we both ripped out the ad (from different magazines) and kept it. (Strange, that we both thought the guy was so hot, since we don't often have similar tastes in looks. Stranger still, we both still have the ad.)
Well I was looking through this folder of stuff from high school the other day for something related to a post that I am making about something entirely different (will be coming soon--be very excited), and saw the ad. And I noticed, since it says right on it, that the dude's name is Kelly Slater and that he's a pro surfer.

So, a week or more later we got this magazine in the mail. It is a complete mystery why we get this magazine, since neither Brett nor I ever subscribed to it, but nevertheless it comes to our house, and on the front of it was this dude. And it also says on the front of it 'How Surf King Kelly Slater Keeps Winning.' It was the HOT HOT HOT guy from the ad so many years ago!!! Isn't that crazy? I thought it was.

But I have to say, he looks much better with hair.
Though his eyes are pretty cool.

But just for the record, so there's no confusion, I think this guy is the hottest guy in the universe:

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Um, yeah, that surfer is HOT, HOT, HOT.

Gigi said...

I agree that the surfer looks better with hair and that Brett is much more handsome! Don't worry though, I've got my own hottie so I won't be going after yours. ha ha

Lynn said...

WOW! What an interesting coincidence with the magazine arriving. I agree. His eyes were the first thing I noticed too.....that and what he said about smoking pot. He lives for today AND tomorrow it says. Well, obviously he takes good care of himself. He's still out there winning! So cool! I think that's what makes him even more attractive. Hair or no hair.

jessica said...

He is hot....not so much without hair, but with hair, yes!!


By the way... i left a comment on the next post, check it out so you can answer my question!!

Christal said...

YES HE IS HOT HOT HOT! i LIKE HIM WITH HAIR THOUGH TOO BUT THE EYES YEAH!!!

Mary said...

Jason wants to know what kind of camera you have because your pictures are amazing! And we're sure part of it is your talent too, but we don't have that and we need all the help we can get! By the way, Talmage is the cutest baby I've ever seen (well, after my three babies).

Kami said...

I just saw this and it made me laugh. He is hot. just to reiterate. Good times. Remember I hung it up on the periodic table because we grabbed out like 4 copies of the picture? Well, I did anyway. Goodnight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails