Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve


There's magic in the air this evening
Magic in the air
The world is at her best, you know
When people love and care
The promise of excitement is one the night will keep
After all there's only one more sleep till Christmas.





And a few funny kid stories before I forget them.

Jethro was writing a note to his school teacher for some reason, and he said, "You're almost my nicest teacher."

He wrote a letter to his cousin Myles, and he drew a little box and wrote, "Fun fact: I am in first grade."

The other day I was rolling up his sleeves for him to do the dishes and I said, "You have such skinny arms," and he said, "Well I ride my bike to school every day!" ummm, good thinking. :)

And last one. The other day I surprised Hazel with a big yell, and then I laughed when she jumped and said, "I scared you!" and she said, "No, you just freaked me out." ha ha!


3 comments:

florascrap said...

Too funny! :) P.S. If Santa comes to your house, this is pretty much the coolest thing ever: http://portablenorthpole.sympatico.msn.ca/home/

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

Amy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kayli!
Shari

Lynn said...

Okay. I think this is the post I am looking for! Now how did I completely MISS this one???

Kami made reference to your Family Christmas Picture. I am going to assume that this is the one she is referring to, today....

I think you guys look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails