Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tripod

So, I got a tripod for my birthday. (I know, my birthday was a long time ago, but definitely better late than

never!) And so yesterday, I took it in the backyard and had Jethro push the button, and even somehow convinced Brett to be in some pictures with me. What a fun thing for me. :)

I really like kissing pictures (in case you've forgotten from this post). (I really like kissing too.)

Trying to think of something interesting to write....can't come up with anything...let's see what's in the good ol' Dad book that's on this shelf right next to the computer.

Aha. Here's a little questionnaire thingee that Dad filled out once when it was going around the rest of the family. Are you ready for this? (by the way, Lorie is my mom)

Living arrangements: Very satisfactory!!!!!!!!!

Favorite board game: When I am bored I like to make out--when I'm not bored I like to do that too!!!!!!

Favorite Magazine: Arabian Horse World

Favorite Smells: Lorie, Fresh bread, Lorie, Ham and beans on a cold day, Lorie, Fresh chocolate cake, Lorie, etc. etc.

Favorite sounds: Whispering in my ear, the absence of loud annoying music

Favorite tv show: Barney Miller

Worst feeling in the world: leaving

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? I'm sorry I can't answer this on a family questionnaire

Roller coast: scary or exciting? Nauseas

Favorite foods? YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate--what is vanilla???????

Do you like to drive? No, I would rather park.

Storms: cool or scary? Very cozy!

If you could meet any person dead or alive who would it be? The person who invented neckties--I would strangle him and then stuff the body in some panty hose and hang him with a necktie.

Favorite drink? cold water

What is your zodiak sign? Love

Who is your favorite poet? Myself.

If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Lorie's personal slave.

Have you ever been in love? Well now! I have been in love, I am in love, and I will always be in love. Yes, yes, I do love that girl!

Favorite movies? Anne of Green Gables, Princess Bride, Sleepless in the Serengeti (or someplace like that)

What's your favorite color? Whatever Lorie is wearing

Are you a lefty or a righty? I can eat with either hand.

What's under your bed? An assassin, but so far he is so scared of me that no attempts have actually been made on my life

What is your favorite number? 2 --Me and ...you get my drift.

Who is the person that you sent this to that is most likely to return the e-mail? Probably everyone will return it because they won't want to read it.

Who is the person who is least likely to return it? Snow White -- she never returns my e-mails. I think those dwarfs check her mail!

Now you probably wonder, as I do, how I turned out only as weird as I did. ;)

6 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

You should have told me that you didn't have a tripod!! We have two and I would have given you one! I do like your pictures though. I love the rich colors of fall. And your kitchen looks so much bigger now. I never saw it before so I didn't really know the difference the white makes.

Anonymous said...

You did have a good hair day Kayli - you are beautiful - I like the kissing pics - and your kitchen looks great. GOod job to Brett adn you for all the hard work.!!
Megan

Katrina said...

Cute pictures! It's fun to see you and your hubby together. And I really like your hair that way!

Amy said...

Great pictures!! Love the 3rd one down of you. I got a tripod for my birthday too :) Your dad seems like a funny guy!!

Anonymous said...

Your dad is hilarious Kayli! So clever...
I also love the new picture at the top of your blog. Must have been taken with the ones just posted. Good stuff.
Of anyone, YOU make me think this blogging might be fun one day. Take care.

The Haws Family said...

Haahaa. Gotta love Dad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails