Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Some pictures

I actually scrapbooked. It's a miracle--I've been meaning to scrap these pictures forever! Not that I did much--pretty much slapped on some stickers and called it done, but I like it. Kristi is my inspiration--always simple, always cute.




And here's some more pictures of Hazel in a hat. But these are much more recent.

These two are from the other day at Happy Hollow park. I wish the dumb garbage can wasn't in the picture. Oh well.
And here is my IRRESISTIBLE honey. Cute, no?
Fun things on the docket for today. I'm so excited! I'll be sure to post all about it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Kayli -
LOVE the new picture of you in the upper right corner! love, love, LOVE it! You are such a pretty gal! Haven't checked up on your blog lately, but still love to read it when I get the chance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails