Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Miscellaneous things from first of Oct 2019

Hahahaa.



I love Navy's red tutu and that Grandpa is holding her leg. 




Grandpa's barn.




Always so fun to watch the kids run/bike/dirtbike frantically behind me in the mirrors.




My Aunt Melodie and Aunt LaVerle came for a visit.  We all went ot women's conference together.




The boys so cute taking the girls on a wagon ride with their hair all golden in the light.  Aww.




So I flew to Pittsburgh and Brenda and I drove to Nauvoo because Brenda really wanted to go to Nauvoo and so I said let's do it.  We had a fun time talking for the 11 hour drive.  Seriously, it went by in a flash.  Brenda got pulled over for speeding but sweet-talked her way out of it.  :)




We went to the temple and I loved it.  The times I've been to Nauvoo before it has been closed or else we didn't have someone to babysit our kids.  It's so beautiful.


Brenda's favorite was the horses.


It was awesome when they moved all the big work horses from the barn (or somewhere) down to the pasture for the weekend.








Okay, we went because I convinced Brenda to try the singles conference being held there, but shhhh, don't tell anyone.  It was crazy. I felt actual guilt afterwards for kind of making her go, because there were just WEIRDOS.  So that's why we forget that part and just focus on the fun that we had together.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails