Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Awesome Mom Award

So today Ethne came home from kindergarten with an envelope addressed to her parents, so I sat down by her, opened it and proceeded to “read” it out loud.  I said, “Dear Mrs. Bell, Ethne is very very very very naughty, and can’t come to kindergarten anymore.  Please teach her how to be good.  From, Mrs. Richards.”    I looked at her all shocked and said, “What did you DO?!”  Then Ethne started (well, actually continued) crying and said, “I did nothing!”  It was a little heartbreaking, yet at the same time, very funny.  Ha ha.
Yeah, I should wear this shirt all the time:
image
Also, I did a lot of laundry today.  And that’s my story.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That is SO mean!!!!!! Poor, poor Ethne. I want to give her a hug and comfort her now.

Poor child.



But definitely worth the laugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails