Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tagged


I was tagged by Kristi - my cousin's lovely wife, to write 5 things you may not know about me.

Sooo, I was thinking long and hard to get 5 really interesting things but it wasn't as easy as it sounded. I could think of much better things about other people, like my friend who was born with 6 fingers on each hand, or my dad who won two provincial championships in wrestling and went to the Canadian National Championships and Olympic trials. BUT, I will do my best.

1. I got married when I was 17 (although many of you already know this, it is a good one, so I thought it was worthy of a spot). (Hence today's picture.)
2. I hate raisins but *LOVE* Raisinets....I'm completely addicted. Yum!!
3. I got sent home from Youth Conference once (not for anything really bad...mainly a case of me and the YW president not getting along too well, and I wouldn't apologize).
4. My brother and I had a little club when we were young called 'Country Kids' and we had to do really cool things like jump off the roof by jumping to a branch and then to the ground and crossing fallen logs across ravines or else we were 'City Slickers'.
5. I used to want to be a barrel racer, and I was jealous of my older sisters who got to do that when we still lived in Canada.

There you go. I tag Andrea, Kerry, Heather, and anyone else who reads this.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh crap! I think it might be a while before I get to it! I have other , more important things to think about right now...you know, like having a baby! Now hurry up baby!

Heather said...

If you read Kerry's blog she blogged at like 3-4 this morning that she was getting ready to go to the hospital. Yipee. I think she's off the hook. Don't you?

Andrea said...

Oh, boy. . .I'll have to think about this and hit it tomorrow. :) I think my blog was long enough tonight. So, I had heard you were married when you were 17, but wasn't sure--so now I know. That's amazing! You and Brett are cute together and make such a great couple. I loved your wedding picture. You look beautiful. Oh, and you and Ethne definitely look alike!

Related Posts with Thumbnails